Trust is essential and for this reason we guarantee as follows:
- That all personal information is used in order to process your orders on valevu.com and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website;
- That effective technology is selected in order to best protect your personal information;
- That in no way will personal information be communicated to third parties.
Detailed privacy rules
Customer protection and control of personal information:
- We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Legislative Decree 196 dated 2003.
- The company valevu, owner of the website valevu.com, in accordance with the Legislative Decree 196 dated 2003, declares that customer information is collected with the sole purpose of registering the customer in order to provide her/him with our website services, including the possibility to purchase our products, and all information is electronically protected according to current laws. If required information is withheld, it will not be possible for the customer in question to access the full range of services offered by valevu.
- The processing of personal information is guaranteed within contractual and legal obligations, such as the supply of goods and services, invoicing, accounting entry and mandatory communications to authorities, as well as communications to banking-houses and similar institutions for the purpose of expediting the order. Users’ data could be passed to administrative and fiscal consultants and to authorities requesting this information, according to legal obligations, in the event of irregularities.
- Personal information is required in order to enable the user to purchase products from the website and to suggest personalized services and products.
- Email addresses of registered users may be used to send communications, newsletters, commercial information and offers about products and services. In order to optimize offers to users, there may be research into users’ profiles and preferences, based exclusively on non-confidential information provided voluntarily by the user. For this reason valevu use “cookies” to identify users when they access the website, and to personalize their surfing experience. “Cookies” can be deleted at any time through the browser. Registered users on valevu can take advantage at any time of their rights as per article n° 7 of the Legislative Decree 196 dated 2003, which is quoted in full below (attachment 1). You can exercise these rights, including the right to access, amend or cancel your information, directly on the website www.valevu.com or contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The person responsible for checking and processing your personal data is Mrs Patrizia Giasolli, owner of valevu di Patrizia Giasolli, via Valico n° 93, P.IVA 02418900466 and C.F. GSLPRZ5746L219P.
Right to access personal data and other rights
Attachment 1 – Article 7. of the Legislative Decree 196 dated 2003:
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- The data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if this is carried out with the help of electronic tools;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per art. 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representatives in the state’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
For any further information, queries or requirements please contact us at the email address email@example.com