These general conditions govern access to the Valevu (www.valevu.com) website and use of its services and contents (such as, for example: images, software, texts, brands and logotypes, color combinations, structures and drawings).
Any person who accesses and/or uses the Valevu portal takes on the role of “User” and accepts these conditions from the moment of first access and/or use. These shall apply irrespective to the General Sales Terms that govern the purchase of the products shown in the on-line catalogue of the web site.
Failure to accept these conditions shall prevent further access to or use of the contents and services of the website.
Access to the www.valevu.com web site is open to everyone and free of charge.
The User states that he accepts the site “as is”. Valevu is not liable for any direct or consequential damages that may in case arise from use of the website. The Portal and its contents may be modified or replaced without any prior notice.
Any information and/or requests can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All product images serve as a demonstration of the original product. The producer reserves the right to change images without prior notice.
Online Privacy protection
The user undertakes not to transmit, disclose, send, notify or store information and other material:
- protected by copyrights or which reveal commercial secrets;
- indecent, defamatory, menacing, molesting, offensive, slanderous, sexually explicit;
- unsolicited messages or which constitute advertising or purchase solicitation, investigations, chain letters;
- containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other elements that aim at damaging, intercepting, or unduly using data, information, the physical and logical structures of Valevu and its connected companies or third parties.
The User also accepts not to:
- register himself as a Customer using false or incomplete information;
- permit third parties to use his own username or password once he has registered;
- eliminate or modify material or other information of other Users or of Valevu;
- gather or in any case obtain information on third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the explicit consent of the owner;
- access protected site data or data he is not authorized to access, and infringe the system or the site’s security measures;
- act so as to unreasonably or disproportionately overload the site’s logistical and physical systems including by actions such as “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- use devices, software programs or other systems aiming at impairing or attempting to impair due operation of the site;
- use or attempt to use engines, software programs, tools, agents or other mechanisms (such as, for example: spiders, robots, …) that permit them to navigate or carry out searches inside the site without using the site’s own search engines or agents.
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or decode the software that composes or constitutes part of the site;
Any illicit behavior or behavior that does not comply with these provisions shall be prosecuted pursuant to the law through the competent authorities.
All copyrights related to the contents of the website (such as, for example, text, graphics, photos, images, user interface) as well as selection, coordination and organization of these contents are the property of Valevu or of its associates or third party licensees. No statement contained in the website shall grant any license or industrial rights to the copyrights of Valevu or of third parties.
Website contents are destined exclusively for the use of the site’s Users and Customers. Unauthorized commercial use of the contents present in the website is prohibited.
The User is free to display the contents of the site, print them, copy them or save them on the hard disk of his own computer or on another physical support at his own liability and exclusively for his personal and private use in compliance with current regulations concerning copyright protection.
All rights concerning brands, product names, trade names, logotypes, packaging and designs of all products or services offered by VALEVU or by its associates or third parties, whether in extended form or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to their legitimate owners in accordance with international agreements and current laws in this matter. All uses that may infringe these rights are explicitly prohibited.
Hypertext connections (links)
The site may contain hypertext connections (links) to other web sites. VALEVU does not assume any liability for any contents or services offered by third parties, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, reliability, legality of any material or information contained in the linked internet sites. In the same way the insertion of a link does not entail any type of association, merger or shareholding by Valevu with the owners and the contents of the linked web sites.
Duration and change of these conditions
Valevu reserves the right to modify these General Conditions for Access and Use without prior notice. Any changes will become effective immediately after publication on the website and are valid until new changes are made.
Italian law shall apply for all contractual relationships between Valevu and the User.